The Liberals want you to know Andrew Scheer hates gay
It might seem outlandish to sell Trudeau as the experienced alternative to a Conservative leader who is just not ready. But it is likely the Liberals will play up the need for continuity and experience in the Age of Trump. Type of correction required Factual error in content Spelling mistake or typo Rights and permissions Other.
To impose the tax on provinces that are fighting in court against it may be legally sound but politically disastrous. Postmedia is pleased to bring you a new commenting experience. Let us know in this quick survey.
Meet gay singles in San Antonio
- Sign Up.
- You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Share this item facebook Share this item via WhatsApp whatsapp Share this item on Twitter twitter Send this page to someone via email email Share this item on Pinterest pinterest Share this item on LinkedIn linkedin Share this item on Reddit reddit Copy article link Copy link.
- As a practising Catholic, Scheer has not said whether his own views on same-sex marriage have changed or whether he still considers allowing people of the same sex to marry to be wrong. Many other Conservative do so, even Doug Ford did so, but Scheer refuses.
- That record includes votes against bills to legalize gay marriage, enshrine human rights protections for transgender people, and to allow physician-assisted dying. So why?
- Please read our Commenting Policy first.
When the Liberals drew attention to that speech via a tweet from cabinet minister Ralph Goodale in August, Scheer did not apologize, rather he said only that the question of same-sex marriage was legally closed in Canada and a Conservative government would not bring it back up.
Your name required. Your email required.