Sydney Gay Friendly Hotels with reviews
Reviewed May 15, Home away from home. Parkridge Corporate Apartments. More languages. Anne J. Guests are treated like royalty at the Four Seasons George St.
Matar gay botom
- Travellers who viewed Belloccio Restaurant also viewed. View Hotel.
- From the moment of check in to the last day check out the staff was friendly and very helpful with any request or just general information about the area. And although rates are high, they're not quite as astronomical as some of the other high-end hotels in town, especially for a room facing the city center skyline you pay a good bit more to look at the harbor or opera house.
- French Norwegian 2.
- The Westin Sydney 4. Luxury Hotels.
- Korean 7. Around the World in 80 Gay Days.
- Sydney Harbour Marriott 4. What really made this hotel for me were the people behind the front desk.
- The Palms The Palms is a nice medium sized bar with a younger crowd and an eclectic style. Bite the tail off and get your prawn on, fella!
- Travelodge Sydney is a 3.
Although it caters mostly to a corporate crowd, the hotel is a member of the International Gay and Lesbian Travel Association IGLTA , and it's rife with amenities, including a full spa and health club. WIfi is very fast and easy to set up and log on. More languages.