Seriously doubt that operaters of gay cruises are desscriminating against
What percentage of passengers were single would you guess? Multiple pictures, but not one black person in the group. Twitter 28, Followers. The entire ship is full of LGBT guests and all staff has been extensively trained to provide you with a welcoming and gay-friendly experience.
Recent Posts Comments Tags. Youtube 3, Subscriber.
But the gay scene is
- She was found guilty of breaking public accommodation laws that didn't allow discrimination based on sexual orientation.
- I guess there is a separate ship for visible minorities. Retrieved 30 January
- This is clearly not the law at the moment, but maybe Dr Jenson wants to introduce it? Posted May 28,
- Providing the "best aspects of classic, elegant cruising and updating them to reflect current lifestyles" is Celebrity Cruises' mantra -- and it meets it well.
- There will be those of you reading this whose embarrassment at me washing our dirty linen in public will be rising fast. I always hated the term 'marriage equality'.
- Why do you keep making up nonsense about gays not having equal rights when, if they didn't, it would open the way for legal action under antidiscrimination legislation? Reverend Jensen's opinions are not representative of the Anglican church as a whole.
- Another fun option are gay-group cruises, where you can join a friendly LGBT group aboard a mainstream cruise. An awe-inspiring place, Thailand has something for everyone.
- This is an absolutely exceptional idea!
- Who wants to wake up to take every morning or run away from that at night for an entire trip? I have made friends for life.
- It was just a fun and relaxing, event filled week and we felt totally at home with the cruise line staff that we booked a second trip for next winter already.
- Rosa Parks was discriminated against because of her race…I seriously doubt that operaters of gay cruises are desscriminating against people of color which is what is undeniably suggested when you evoke Rosa Parks ,.
- Most off people when told about gay cruises think it is just a floating bath house or gay sauna.
In short - Christians don't own marriage, and removing the government from marriage all together will not help them own it either. Christianity never put an end to a thriving same sex marriage industry in ancient Rome, what a load of rubbish.
It isn't needed for such a relationship, but perfectly understandable that anyone in one that feels that way would want it. Norwegian has one of the youngest fleets in the industry. Whatever our religious views about marriage We can't trust politicians "god will" in this as in the case of the UK where assurances were given but the law suites still followed.