Harry hadn t even known Draco was gay
See the end of the work for more notes. Harry stepped into the bathroom, and of course it had to be Harry-fucking-Potter. The tall, gangly boy that had been Ronald Weasley was now a still tall man who seemed to have grown into his body at last. Besides, Grey knows who you are and how important you were.
All he wanted was a normal life, where nothing had to stay a secret because others might be killed or abandoned. Draco pulled himself gracefully to his feet and walked to an elegant oak sideboard. After a rough 5th year.
Top best gay
- Besides, Krum is hawt. You want bad boy smart girl?
- Harry reached out and pulled Draco close. No shit though.
- Gotcha now!
- Draco loves it.
- Too good of friend when one day he went to see Blaise, but he wasn't there and found himself alone with Draco, he was surprised when he and Draco had just been sitting around waiting for Blaise, and Draco kissed him.
- For everything. Over the summer Harry spent the beginning at the Dursleys who were more than happy to work him hard knowing that his law breaking god-father was dead.
- Harry snorted, but he let his hands drop away so that Draco could continue tracing circles across his belly.
- Look who's talking, 'oh, vanquisher of the Dark Lord'. He was fucking beautiful, really.
- I am a prefect.
Savvy readers would have sussed this out from careful reading of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, but JK Rowling confirmed that the pair are "distantly related" through the Peverells, saying: "nearly all wizarding families are related if you trace them back through the centuries" in a web chat in As he arrived, Harry ran to meet him.
Had his boyfriend gone completely around the bend? You have to be.