Punto Bar is one of the only gay Barcelona bars
Catalonia Plaza, 4 Star Great Value for money. When visiting Barcelona I already have my preferential skip the line ticket! People eat late in Barcelona. Upcoming Events There are no upcoming events at this time. Book your hotel as early as possible.
Join international gay guys looking for gay dating apps can
- The crowd here is mainly in their 20s, 30s and 40s, especially on weekends. Another sexy-themed bar.
- It's also always busy, particularly in the summer months, though it can get too busy during the Circuit Festival in August. We once bought a pet hamster called Chicho from Las Ramblas who we sneaked back into the UK in a Pringles box… Just be warned, this place is super touristic — restaurants here aren't the best and usually well overpriced.
- They offer tailor-made and bespoke gay tours in Barcelona, Madrid and the rest of the country. He left his lawyer days behind to work full time on Nomadic Boys with his husband Sebastien.
- To feel even more spoiled and pampered make sure you book some time in the luxurious wellness centre. About us facebook twitter instagram youtube Work with us Contact us About.
- Boys Bar BCN is a hip cocktail bar attracting good looking trendy guys.
- People tend to party late. Hotels like this are rare in the city.
- When visiting Barcelona I already have my preferential skip the line ticket!
- Flight Deals to Barcelona Search the cheapest rates for flights!
- Your account. Nightberry , a very special place offering many different activities and even exhibitions.
- Open Mind in is a strict dress code fetish bar in Barcelona, busy at weekends.
In Barcelona, its Latin flair and hunky local lads only amplify its fabulousness! These guys are by far the best gay travel agent we found in Barcelona. During the summer it becomes one of the most interesting meeting places. You sure will after a visit to this bar… They have some of the best drag shows every evening, with performances taking place just after midnight going on until around am.
Barcelona is a big city with public transport links including bus, metro, trams and trains. A true melting pot, it operates on a strict policy of tolerance and open-mindedness and attracts a mostly young, indie crowd who pay little heed to traditional notions of social categorization.