Decade ago was a battleground for gay rights
Mothers pushing strollers walked alongside men carrying banners promoting tolerance. Even mainstream pro-European politicians such as Kiev Mayor Vitali Klitschko, a leader of the protest movement, encouraged activists to stay home. Not that everyone is embracing the movement.
The black-clad priests who took a leading role in the violent anti-gay riot in in Tbilisi wielded weapons against a handful of pro-tolerance protesters. Even mainstream pro-European politicians such as Kyiv Mayor Vitali Klitschko, a leader of the protest movement, encouraged activists to stay home.
The group is open to all gay or straight young
- They must need tourism dollars.
- Since , Arizona has had a law defining marriage as between one man and one woman. The governors of deep-red Kansas and South Carolina have said they will continue to fight in state courts, but they surely know the fight is futile, and in a few weeks a local court will seal the deal.
- Threads collapsed expanded unthreaded. Despite all this, we still do not know, once and for all, whether gays have a constitutional right to marry in the United States.
- It's against God's law. Business is a very important stakeholder in this debate.
- Your tax deductible gift can help stop human rights violations and save lives around the world. Nevada after some back and forth is now marrying gay couples; Las Vegas is hopping.
Help us continue to fight human rights abuses. The measure was passed by the state House this month but it now faces the Senate, where a divided committee is to vote Tuesday. Next Post. Like this: Like Loading