But Kenya s National Gay and Lesbian Human Rights CommissionThe fight for gay rights in Kenya - What happened next?
Free gay apps ios
- local gay scene
- Gay Fart Porn Videos
- Sweatbox Soho One of the most popular venues for gays
- Hose Me Down gay twink
- Article 45 2 of the Constitution of Kenya specifically authorises opposite sex marriage but is silent about same-sex marriage.
- The Constitution of Kenya,  which took effect 27 August , does not expressly protect the rights of LGBTI persons because, according to the experts who drafted the constitution, a majority of Kenyans would have rejected the constitution in the referendum to adopt it. However, the Government did not support discrimination in terms of access to services.
- Sex acts between men are illegal under Kenyan statutes and carry a maximum penalty of 14 years' imprisonment, except 21 years in certain aggravating circumstances.
- However, this is not seen as homosexual, but is instead a way for families without sons to keep their inheritance within the family. Read the full Legal Aid Report here.
- They often face arbitrary arrest, are often detained at the police stations, subjected to torture and unnecessary harassment by the police who extort money from them and are only released after bribing their way out. Here we are dealing with very vital education to vulnerable groups, including
Retrieved 3 December For immediate release and circulation. Peter Anaminyi , the national director of Feba Radio Kenya, predicted in June that within 18 months there would be a challenge to the constitutionality of the Kenya Penal Code.